Receive real customer care from the real people who crafted your Sky Walkers.
We’re here to help you. Do you have any questions? Just ask! Chat to us live from our website. Our policy is if we can’t fix it, we simply replace it free of charge! To learn more continue reading our Sky Walkers Products & Australian Warranty below.
Sky Walkers Products and Australian Warranty
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Should your product be defective, you can choose to make a claim under the
SkyWalkers 12-Month Limited Australian Warranty.
Sky Walkers will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to Sky Walkers within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase.
Summary of Sky Walkers 12-Month Limited Warranty.
Sky Walkers warrants its products and all parts there of ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE (12) MONTHS from date of purchase. The Sky Walkers twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions.
- Warranty is expired or not covered.
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorised disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment’s original serial number has been modified or removed.
- Unexpected damages due to user’s liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation.
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use.
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan.
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
- Unauthorised disassembly of the product will void the warranty
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Sky Walkers
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a warranty claim, you must:
(1) Contact Sky Walkers customer support via Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted. Customer Support may then determine your fault/claim and issue you with approval by providing you with Return Authorisation Number.
- Sky Walkers have the right to reject any product that arrives to our repair centre without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
(2) Complete the provided Sky Walker Repair Form together with proof of purchase in the form of a dated receipt/ invoice and order number (if purchased from www.skywalkers.com.au), and your Return Authorisation Number.
- Any claim that is submitted without proof of purchase will be rejected.
- By signing the Sky Walker Return/ Repair form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and throughout the Sky Walker Returns and Warranty Policy.
(3) Deliver or send the product to Sky Walkers Authorised Repair Centre at the address provided to you by our customer support team via email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that in delivering the Product to Sky Walkers affiliated Repair Centre, the Product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
(4) On receipt of the Product, proof of purchase and description of the Product’s defect/s as required above, Sky Walkers will assess the claim and notify you of the claim’s outcome.
- Any product that does not meet the terms of the warranty may be rejected and returned at your own cost (including reimbursing Sky Walkers for the prepaid packing parcel).
(5) Product will be returned to sender at the return address noted on the submitted Return/ Repair form until advised otherwise. An email notification will be sent with tracking details once it has been shipped.
(6) Any expense associated with making a claim under the Sky Walkers twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you.
Please note that since our authorised repair centre is not a physical store owned by Sky Walkers, any Sky Walker product cannot be held in the store for longer than 3 weeks. Failure to communicate or advise what action to take with the Sky Walker will result in automatic disposal without notice.
Repairs Outside of Warranty
Sky Walkers will repair any non-obsolete product that does not meet the terms of the warraty. If you have accidentally damaged your sky Walker or SKy Walker products and you’re aware that it’s not covered under warranty, or you are ntot the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us and we will endeavor to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
Sales and Deposits
All sales are final as we do not refund, exchange or give a store credit if you simply change your mind. Once your order is purchased, it is automatically processed to our warehouse immediately. Therefore, we do not accept cancellation such as changed your mind.Sky Walkers Australia will repair, replace faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.